Since 1999, Medical Research Management has been a leading provider of comprehensive clinical research education and training. MRM has launched the Clinical Research Training Institute (CRTI) a learning management system that can be used by the individual or research organizations such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic Institutions, and Independent Research sites.
Our learning management system (LMS) contains a library of clinical research courses, provides tracking of individualized training records including pre and post testing examinations, earned continuing education contact hours, and course curriculums with learning objectives. This LMS service is automatically provided with the purchase of one or more courses at no extra charge.
Learn More About MRM's Nationwide Program!
- Part 1 - Self-Paced Online Course.
- Part 2 - 70 hours Hands-On Training.
- Hands-on training involves performing monitoring activities, identifying GCP issues and resolutions, and writing monitoring reports.
- Monitoring activities includes using mock protocols, investigator brochures, site regulatory binders, subject source documents and case report forms.
- Part 2 - Locations available nationwide visit Web site for details at www.cra-training.com.
- Graduating over 160 students annually providing industry with free access to resumes.
- Corporate discounts available for multiple enrollment.