Research Management, Inc is accredited by The Accreditation
Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing
pharmacy education. ACPE Universal Program Numbers and the continuing education units (CEUs) available are listed with each respective course.
Medical Research Management is an approved provider from the California and Florida Board of Nursing to provide continuing education hours for Registered Nurses.
- Florida Board of Nursing CE Provider # 50-11408
- California Provider Number # CEP 13617
- The nursing continuing education contact hours available are listed with each respective course.
Courseware Design and Development
Medical Research Management, Inc has modified and adapted the Instruction Systems Design (ISD) model to design and develop courseware used to train clinical research professionals. MRM takes into consideration Blooms learning domains of cognitive, affective, and psychomotor in the design of learning objectives, activities, and test questions.
Courseware Design to Maximize the Learning Experience Includes:
- Pre-examination to evaluate the learner's (SKA) Skills, Knowledge or Attitude prior to training;
- Content and layout strategies include behavioral learning objectives, key terms, diagrams, flow charts, and tables highlighting key points, example documents, workbook activities and examination review guides;
- All courseware is designed with a printable PDF textbook;
- The learner has access to examination review guides prior to taking the post exam;
- Post examination to evaluate the learner's (SKA) Skills, Knowledge or Attitude acquired from training;
- The post examinations provide feedback with correct and incorrect answers;
- The learner evaluates if the course has meet each behavioral learning objective; and
- Incorporated applicable parts of 21 CFR 11 with respect to training records, course access, and security.